Sometimes, due to unknown reasons com.hibernate.property.Getter invokes getter on wrong model function
I've tracked down issue up to org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer where getter would invoke "isLukket" rather than "getLukket" sometimes. Again, im not sure why, did not track it any further. However it would occur while working with same database entries every time. The entry which would cause it wasn't any different than other that would work (on same model) and I didn't notice anything else abnormal.
Defining column name in annotation would not help.
Probably obviously - the issue resulted in illegalargumentexception (expected CXDate - would get boolean instead) in my case, not sure what other data would help.
table.sql contains script for table creation of the model which has these getters
Database Oracle 12c, Java 1.8.0_131, wildfly 9.0.2