When targeting a single field but multiple indexes in the same predicate, we used to check that the analyzer assigned to the field in each index is compatible.
We mistakenly removed the check in a previous commit
Let's add some tests, because if we didn't notice this removal, it means tests were missing. Then let's fix the problem.
Note the fix will be harder than the code we removed in the commit mentioned above, because we now have to take into account the fact that analyzers may be overridden.
We will have to something very similar to what Fabio did in https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-search/pull/1923 for converters: check analyzers early, but not throw an exception immediately: we will just store the information "analyzers are incompatible". Later, when we actually need to use the analyzer, we will check whether the analyzers were overridden: if they were, everything is well and we can forget about the incompatibility; if they aren't we need to throw an exception.