Incorrect variables in the newly added translations

Description

Message parameters resolution is failing for the Brazilian Portuguese: some of the constraint's attributes name are present in the final message.

For example, the @Size constraint:

This is probably because the attribute names are translated as well in the pt_BR properties. I suspect that this error was introduced by HV-1651.

Environment

None

Activity

Show:
Guillaume Smet
January 30, 2020, 10:15 PM
Fabrício Srdic
January 30, 2020, 10:28 PM

I checked. It was not possible for me to test yet, but after analyzing the pull request content, I believe that the bug has been fixed. Thank you!

Guillaume Smet
January 31, 2020, 11:01 AM

I have added a test that checks that everything has been properly interpolated for all the constraints in all the supported languages.

This should avoid these issues in the future.

Thanks a lot for reporting this one, I will release 6.1.2.Final as soon as CI is green.

Guillaume Smet
January 31, 2020, 2:03 PM

You can upgrade to 6.1.2.Final, it has been synced to Maven Central.

Fabrício Srdic
January 31, 2020, 10:59 PM

I use Open Liberty server. I will wait for the next release. Thanks!

Assignee

Guillaume Smet

Reporter

Fabrício Srdic

Labels

None

Feedback Requested

None

Feedback Requested By

None

backPortable

None

Suitable for new contributors

None

backportDecision

None

backportReEvaluate

None

Components

Fix versions

Affects versions

Priority

Major
Configure